The Global Virtual Reality market is estimated at $0.96 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $35 million by 2022 with CAGR of 90% during forecast period 2014-2022. Head Mounted Display (HMD) in Entertainment Industry and gaming, reasonable Hardware are the influencing factors for growth of the market. However Low Resolution of HMDs and Display Latency are hampering the growth of the market. Growth of the market lies in Increase in Investment and Healthcare Industry.
Global Virtual Reality market is segmented by Devices, by Technology, by components, by Applications and by Geography. Depending on the Devices, market is segmented into Projectors & Display Walls, Head Mounted Display and Data Gloves. Based on Technology, market is categorized as Semi-Immersive and Fully-Immersive. Based on Application, Virtual Reality market is classified into software, Hardware. Hardware is further segmented into Semiconductor, Sensors, Displays. Virtual Reality market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The Key players in the market include, Sensics, Inc., Oculus VR, Inc., EON Reality, Inc., Total Immersion, Metaio GmbH, Qualcomm Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Cyberglove Systems Llc. , Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Research Scope
2.3 Research Methodology
2.4 Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Virtual Reality Market, By Devices
5.1 Projectors & Display Walls
5.2 Head Mounted Display
5.3 Data Gloves
6 Global Virtual Reality Market, By Technology
7 Global Virtual Reality Market, By Component
8 Global Virtual Reality Market, By Application
8.5 Aerospace and Defense
9 Global Virtual Reality Market, By Geography
9.1 North America
9.3.6 Rest of Asia
9.4 Rest of the World
9.4.1 Latin America
9.4.2 Middle East
10 Key Developments
10.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
10.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
10.3 New Product Launch
10.5 Other Key Strategies
11 Company Profiling
11.1 Sensics, Inc.
11.2 Oculus VR, Inc.
11.3 EON Reality, Inc.
11.4 Total Immersion
11.5 Metaio GmbH
11.6 Qualcomm Inc.
11.7 Microsoft Corporation
11.8 Cyberglove Systems Llc.
11.9 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)