The Global Cloud Storage Market Research Report provides detailed analysis of the key regional market status of the Cloud Storage Industry.
The Global Cloud Storage market is projected to reach $112.73 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 28.9% during the forecast period 2014 to 2022. Some of the key drivers for the market growth include growing need for big data storage and escalating adoption of cloud storage gateways. However, security and regulatory remains the prime barrier for cloud implementation across verticals such as government and financial services, while loss of apparent control over IT assets and substantial legacy systems are also faltering blocks for using cloud.
In most regions, growth in public cloud IT infrastructure spending will surpass the spending on private cloud IT infrastructure. The growth is attributed to increasing investments in extension of their datacenters and service offerings. Top five industries such as discrete manufacturing, banking, professional services, process manufacturing, and retail accounts for more than 40% of the total market expenditure. The technological developments and enabling capabilities discharged by cloud have nurtured novel opportunities across the industries.
The key players in the global Cloud Storage market are
Google, Microsoft Corporation, Hewlett-Packard Company, At&T, Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Amazon Web Services, Inc., IBM, VMWare, Inc., Rackspace Hosting, Inc. and Box, Inc.
o Primary Storage Solution
o Cloud Storage Gateway Solution
o Data Movement and Access Solution
o Backup Storage Solution
o Training, Education and Support
o Consulting Services
o Networking Integration and System
• Private Cloud
• Public Cloud
• Hybrid Cloud
• IT and Telecommunications
• Research and Education
• Entertainment and Media
• Energy and Utilities
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
End User’s Covered
• Small and Medium Business
• Large Enterprises
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Major Points in Table Of Content
2.2 Research Scope
2.3 Research Methodology
2.4 Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
11 Company Profiling
11.2 Microsoft Corporation
11.3 Hewlett-Packard Company
11.4 At&T, Inc.
11.5 Fujitsu Ltd.
11.6 Amazon Web Services, Inc.
11.8 VMWare, Inc.
11.9 Rackspace Hosting, Inc.
11.10 Box, Inc.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check :
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check :